Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aussie Joe

Trying to buy Easton Synergy OPS

G'day all. I currently reside in Australia and was looking for an Online Hockey Store that will sell me stuff over the net. All the big sites like Epuck and HockeyGiant won't sell me Easton stuff because I live overseas. And to top it off all the LHS's in Melbourne jack up their Easton prices by 200%. Please can somone help me escape these rip off merchants? I love my Easton gear dearly.

email me the reply if you like as Im sure Easton is watching

ntrusewicz@hotmail.com

PS: Which Synergy curve is closest to what Im using now which is a Koho Jagr, C21 Revolution?

Lidstrom is probably the closest that you're going to get.

Try Cyclone Taylors in Canada. I'm not sure if they do or not but an email won't hurt. www.cyclonetaylor.com

i have the same probalem living in ireland.my local hockey store (which is about 250 miles away) sells easton gear but is too expensive aswell.its a stupid rule easton go by.they are losing out on valuable sales.id buy a synergy if i could.maybe

Wow Australia, usally its Rugby instead of hockey over there (You guys proabbly have sheep skin rubgy balls haha :D). C21, if I am not mistaken its a huge heel curve or its a moderate mid. For the mid the sakic will work but that huge heel isnt going to be easy to match with the Easton patterns, Lidstrom would be the closest and its not even that similar.

Stereo 77 some of the places will still ship Easton Products to Ireland if you ring them directly. I know because they just recently sent gear to some of the lads.

I wouldn't be so harsh on the stores in Melbourne - they're probably getting ripped off by Easton themselves if it's anything like in New Zealand. A lot of the top model one piece sticks sell for less at Hockeygiant than our local distributors can buy them from the manufacturers, so by the time shipping, distributor mark-ups and retail mark-ups are added, along with sales tax the price gets pretty steep. Here, a Synergy sells for $395 NZ, which is about $250 US, although most players using them are partially sponsored by the importer, so they usually pay around half that.

On the brighter side, a friend of mine just got a Synthesis shaft and si-core blade landed for $350 whereas they retail for $550 here. He just ordered straight off a web-site and it showed up 4 days later, so you can try that.

Wow Australia, usally its Rugby instead of hockey over there (You guys proabbly have sheep skin rubgy balls haha :D). C21, if I am not mistaken its a huge heel curve or its a moderate mid. For the mid the sakic will work but that huge heel isnt going to be easy to match with the Easton patterns, Lidstrom would be the closest and its not even that similar.

Actually its Aussie rules football that reigns number one. You'll be hard pressed to find a Rugby player in Melbourne! They are about as rare as a good priced Synergy!

So far I've had no success finding an Internet dealer that will sell me Easton gear.

hey,

i am told that easton will not ship n e where over the border.. I live in Canada and they won't ship here only the staes....sunthing u could try is if u know someone in the states or sumone on the board from the us will help u just get the company ti ship to them then get that person to ship to u.