Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mickz

Vancouver Canucks Equipment Sale

The sale is December 9 @ 11:30am as I'm told. It'll be a free for all, first come first served with no season ticket holder priority this time around. I'll keep you guys posted as the event nears.

There was an ad in The Vancouver Sun on Nov. 28. Sale time 1:00-6:00 pm. Dec. 9th

I guess that's what's right then. The main focus of this sale will be to get rid of old Orca colored merchandise...

During the Canucks game tonight vs. the Wild they spoke of the Canucks Equipment Sale, Dec.9th, 1-6pm and said there was an online catalogue at canucks.com. Anyone find the catalogue for the nucks sale?

The sale is December 9 @ 11:30am as I'm told. It'll be a free for all, first come first served with no season ticket holder priority this time around. I'll keep you guys posted as the event nears.

I just received my notification for early entrance for season ticket holders :)

I just received my notification for early entrance for season ticket holders :)

What time do Seasons get in?

Season ticket holder get in 1 hour before general public. For the past sales, ticket holders got in 1 hour before Inside Edge members and Inside Edge members got in 1 hour before the general public. So, I'm assuming there is only early entrance for season's this time around.

Anyone who has gone know the price of helmets?

If anyone is going and would be willing to pick me up a used with visor in a Large, dark color, prefer 8k or NBH. $50 limit, no idea what the price will be though.

The Canucks sent out an email to Inside Edge members today. Here's the important points:

Check out these great deals on Vancouver Canucks equipment ...

Skates from $50

Hockey Gloves from $30

Hundreds of sticks from $15

06.07 Practice Worn Jerseys

Goalie equipment

Canucks Apparel priced to clear

AND MUCH MORE!!!

Sun. Dec 9th, 2007

12:30pm (Exclusive Inside Edge members Entry Time)**

1:00pm - 6:00pm (Open to General Public)

General Motors Place

Please enter through Gate 7

Oh boy, add a $15 stick to my helmet request. If they've got a right handed SE, Fuel, 7k, 9k, Stealth, Catapult, Dolomite, XXX, XXXX, One90 around that price (under $40) still in one piece, that is.

the 15 dollar sticks are going to be the woodies/shafts from like 5 years ago, and the higher end sticks will be between 50-100 dollars just to let you guys know

the 15 dollar sticks are going to be the woodies/shafts from like 5 years ago, and the higher end sticks will be between 50-100 dollars just to let you guys know

would there be a chance that they might have mike keane t-flex/synthesis shafts and blades at the sale?

a_steeves12: they had those mike keane sticks a couple years ago... i picked up a few and sold them on craigslist, but if they have them i'll let you know...

If anyone would be willing to grab a pair of Vector 10 skates in a 8.5 or 9 and any CCM Vector sticks/shafts I'd appreciate it greatly!!!

For anyone that didn't sign up for the Canucks Inside Edge Newsletter, please PM me with your email address if you would like me to forward you the email you can print out to get in 30mins before the general public.