Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dan_The_Man_16

1100 Tapered with Inno Graphite Blade

If I were to put these two together would the balance and feel be similar to that of a 1100 Fused? Because I know that the Synthesis' feel and balance seem different then a SyNergy, although they are supposed to be virtually the same thing.

The people at Innovative said that there was no differences in the fused and nonfused sticks. So I am gonna guess there are no differences.

Oh I see, well thats good because I have heard really good things about the OPS but have never used on. I have a 1100 shaft but I've only used it with R2 woodies and Synthesis blades.

Thanks Guys

The people at Innovative said that there was no differences in the fused and nonfused sticks. So I am gonna guess there are no differences.

No difference in performance. The stick will be blade heavy.

Guest phillyfan

IF there is a difference in balance and feel, it should be the very minimal, if any at all.

I've used a tapered 1100 with Inno blade and it feels very much the same as the fused sticks.

My Commander shaft and blade is pretty heavy though.

The shaft is 350 with a butt-end (which you need since the shaft is on the short side). The combo is 550 grams with butt-end and tape.

hey lego, which commander shaft are you talking about? the original one they had a few months ago or the 220/260 flex shafts they have now. because the 220/260 flex commander shafts are alot lighter. i used the new 260 flex shaft (uncut) with a inno Kariya graphite blade for warm ups monday and it was about the same weight as my si-core.

I'm using the new 260 flex one. It still has the graphics that say 220 flex, but says 260 on the inside of the shaft. I believe my Si-Core is in the 510 gram range with a half wood-plug and tape.

why do you say it will be blade heavy?

It might be a littler, but not noticeable. The reason is the tenon on blades is longer than the tenon on the blades they use in the fused sticks. Again, it is only like another 15 grams or so, so it's not noticeable.