Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

riotgear

Lacrosse Gloves for Hockey?

i randomly decided to be dumb and try using lacrosse gloves the other day in an open skate session and i was really impressed.

just wondering if anyone else has tried that or has any input. imo, the 1st hockey company to create a glove that feels like lacrosse gloves with the protection of hockey gloves will make a killing.

-B

IMO the high end lacrosse gloves have enough padding for roller hockey. I used to use my old lacrosse gloves when i played street hockey outside. it really is the next best thing to being bare handed imo

i know a few guys who wear them, and they love them.

Ive always wondered too, because they are so flexible.

eventually im gonna try a pair of warriors.

the only thing that worries me is that there is no padding along the inside of your wrist. does lacrosse not need this padding? I dont know, i dont follow lacrosse at all.

Don't like lax gloves, but the shoulder and elbow pads are great.

The thing with the lacrosse gloves is because of the amount of cradeling the insides don't really need the protection, they need the movement. My brother wore slash sleeves under his lax gear...

the only thing that worries me is that there is no padding along the inside of your wrist. does lacrosse not need this padding? I dont know, i dont follow lacrosse at all.

You dont really need the padding there( atleast you didnt when i still played) you never really expose the inside of your wrist at all but there is always the chance that a stick or a ball could hit you there. i know some of the high end gloves used to include a slash gaurd on the inside of the wrist

Although Lacrosse gloves have a great feel, be careful. Lacrosse gloves normally don't have a molded Thumb. This is an important feature of hockey gloves, you will never see a hockey glove without a full protective thumb.