Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gummer12

Need some Pranks ideas

So you have a feral kid on your team and it's funny? No, no it isn't. Not in the least. Does he at least wear a furkini and carry a steel boomerang? Maybe likes a music box?

So you have a feral kid on your team and it's funny? No, no it isn't. Not in the least. Does he at least wear a furkini and carry a steel boomerang? Maybe likes a music box?

aw come on, it's high school, everything to do with bodily functions is funny.

This is brilliant, no destruction, no damage and funnier than hell.

http://www.nwfdailynews.com/article/11207

NICEVILLE — Deputies are watching a home on Windward Circle after a man says someone's been placing Christmas trees in his driveway.

He claimed someone has been ringing his doorbell and running away for about a week, according to an Okaloosa County Sheriff's Office report.

On Sunday, a deputy responded to the address and found seven Christmas trees and one broken limb in the driveway. They appeared intentionally arranged: one in front of each garage door, one in front of the home's front door, two in the middle of the driveway and one in each entrance to the driveway.

No suspects are known, according to the report.

Once me and a couple of kids taped the team bitch to the bench, it took bout 15 minutes and 8 rolls of sock tape but it was funny as hell. Eventually he got out but only with one eyebrow...

This is brilliant, no destruction, no damage and funnier than hell.

http://www.nwfdailynews.com/article/11207

NICEVILLE — Deputies are watching a home on Windward Circle after a man says someone's been placing Christmas trees in his driveway.

He claimed someone has been ringing his doorbell and running away for about a week, according to an Okaloosa County Sheriff's Office report.

On Sunday, a deputy responded to the address and found seven Christmas trees and one broken limb in the driveway. They appeared intentionally arranged: one in front of each garage door, one in front of the home's front door, two in the middle of the driveway and one in each entrance to the driveway.

No suspects are known, according to the report.

Another winter one along those lines is to disassemble a snowman in someone's yard, then rebuid it on the front steps, with the stick arm ringing the doorbell. I hear it's funny.

put an egg in the skate, my coachs got us with that last year along with whip cream in the skate .... also one guy on my team had an injury so while we were on the ice he went in and tied all of our clothes together in a big knot and put them in the middle of the floor , tied our shoelaces in a big knot too, we had to use scissors...

a kid on our team got kicked off last year for, among other things, fighting in a hotel lobby. when we got back to our city, during a practise somehow the kid got into our dressing room and, using black stick tape, made a giant mural on the wall with his name and number and a vulgar drawing. not really a prank but it was pretty funny to see coming off the ice.

I learned how and where to shit right after I was two but I guess I'm different.

Can you hear us up there on that high horse? :lol:

Just kidding...I coach football so keeping high schoolers in line is a bit tricky. I just remember back to the time when I was playing and seniors and juniors had to run 95-yard ladders because one of the sophomores chucked a piece of fruit into the urinal in the locker room bathroom. The janitor was a hell of a guy and didn't actually seem to mind it, but the lesson was pretty obvious.

Well, to go along with the shitting in the trash can thing, one of my friends on a house league team a few years ago would piss in the trash can in the locker room after every time he was on the ice. It got so bad that the staff at the arena mad a sign for every locker room saying "the restroom is "(number of steps)" away from the locker room, use it, not the trash can". He took out a sharpie and wrote "but the trash can is 4 steps away" on the sign.

Kid was a jackass, obviously, but it was still pretty humorous.

Anyway, we have a closet in one of the locker rooms that stores extra equipment that is always locked, and the person with the key is never there. There is a hole in the wall that's like a vent, and we throw peoples equipment in the hole and they have no clue where it went. Once they find out their screwed for a week they get pretty pissed.

Thanks to this thread I have plenty of things to try this weekend.

Myself and my teammates came off of the ice and one of the players nephews was hiding in one of those OVERSIZED USA Hockey bags and jumped out of it at a pretty opportune moment. Never seen 6-7 big, burly hockey guys jump and get scarred in unison. Pretty entertaining. ;)

We convinced a guy on my team he had herpes, and we never let up on it until he went and got it checked out:D

LOL THATS AWESOME

That is disgusting...yet awesome

could you imagine how bad he looked when he told the doctor