Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gummer12

Need some Pranks ideas

Need to mess with someone, get em in their f'n mind...I've done the Tape on the skate blade thing, and the Icy Hot in the jock is old. Need some new ideas.

no, it's not that at all...it goes back and forth.. I'm running out of ideas..the old figure skates in the bag is still a classic

fill up their shaft with sand? if he has the right type of stick to do it with..

put something gross in their gloves so when they go to put them on it smooshes on their hands

make a "check me" patch and put it on the back of their jersey

lace up their skates backwards so that if you tied a bow it would be at the bottom of the skate not the top

if you want to spend money go out and buy the same exact stick as them but the opposite hand (lefty or righty). then tape it up just like they do and switch it on them at some point

thats all i can think of for now

If they use Easton, Mission or CCM/RBK skates; get them to leave the room for a minute and take the steel off the skate. You should be able to do it while they piss or if you can get them to run back out to their car for something.

if you want to spend money go out and buy the same exact stick as them but the opposite hand (lefty or righty). then tape it up just like they do and switch it on them at some point

That's dedication, I would laugh so hard if I saw that happen

- Fill the shaft with water

- Tape their kit to the ceiling of the locker room

- plastic tape on the visor so it seems like its steamed up

If you can get hold of their kit overnight (if you keep your teams kit in a locker room) you can ...

- put their glove in water then put it in the freezer

- put their helmet or elbow in a bucket of jello and leave overnight to set!

Or you can mess with their clothes while their on the ice.

- stitch their pants at the end (if you take notice of what leg they put in last and only stich this leg its hilarious watching them fall over!)

- nail their shoes to the bench

-classic but sooo funny, cut the end of their socks!

It's an old one and pretty crap, but it still cracks me up sometimes .... especially when we got one guy 5 times in the same day ....

Just wait until someone leaves the locker room to do something ... call them back with urgency in your voice ... when they come back just say something like "see ya later". The irritation on their face is priceless.

Like I said pretty lame.

Get some heavy-duty nails and nail the sonofabitch's shoes to the floor - works best if done during an equipment run to the dressing room during practice...or, if you play in an older barn, during the requisite "turn the showers on halfway through practice so they're almost warm by the time we're off the ice" trip.

Get some heavy-duty nails and nail the sonofabitch's shoes to the floor - works best if done during an equipment run to the dressing room during practice...

We did that to a guy's shower sandals... we figured it wouldn't be so mean, as if we did it to his shoes.

If you would have nailed his shoes to the floor, his feet would have ended-up a little cold. As it is, you probably indirectly gave the guy Athlete's Foot or MRSA...lol.

There was a girl on my ball team who we all hated and wanted her to quit. She was a "princess" type and would bitch and complain about getting sweaty...anyway...I was on waterbottle duty and as co-captain decided that I had HAD ENOUGH of her shit.

Took her waterbottle and around the spout put the nail biter's nail polish on it. Tastes like some strong chemical and it DOESNT come off unless you use nail polish remover.

It was well worth it to see her spit out her water constantly and dump it...and fill it up only with the same result.

It was also worth it to see her run after she refused to do some drills because she was sooooooo thirsty.

Back in the days of woodies, sawing most of the way through a stick was always a gem. Cut laces, baby powder in the helmet, a bag of pucks stashed in the bottom of a guy's bag (weighs down a bag nicely).

I have a good one, if he wears a cage you have to get him before he puts his helmet on.

Wait until he's occupied doing something else, go stand next to him and then say his name really loud to get his attention. When he looks in your direction, just jab him in the eye with the butt end of your stick as hard as you can.

Haha.