Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

twistedwrister

New Pants

Im 13 and about 5 feet tall maybe more and i need new pants for next season. I definitely need durability and protection (i skate 5+ times a week) but i don't want them to be too bulky. My last pants are Tackla 6000s Ithink. THanks

my bros 14 and about 5 ft tall too, and he uses the quest 2's and loves them. i wouldn't mind trying em either. they seem pretty mobile and light. i got the ccm 652's and they're great, and i used the m-1's this yr cuz our teams got them and they're not bad. a lot of protection, a bit bulky...just takes a little time to break them in

I would say Easton Air pants and CCM 852 pants. I have used both and they are good protcetive pants and not bulky.

I would have to agree. Easton Air pants are great, a little expensive, but great protection while not bulky. I skate about 4 times a week and they've lasted over a year now and still holding up really well.

between the 02's and the 04's i'm pretty sure the only differences are the lower back protection piece that comes up with that air pack thing(gen4 air i think it's called), and also the newer ones have an antibacterial liner in there different from the older ones.

And between the 03's and 04's, they're pretty much the exact same pant, there's a different liner(or at least different name) in the 04's.