Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chad Seibel

Winners of Tour Cobalt Q Sticks

Here are the winners of the Tour Cobalt Q Sticks.

Brandan Freeman from New York

Peter Guan

We will be contacting the winners and sending out their sticks. We will also be sending out some hats and t's to a few more winners.

Thank you for all of you who entered.

Take a look at the new Cobalt line that will be showing up at your local pro shop.

Thanks,

Chad

Thanks for having this contest, Tour!!! You made my week!

I'll definitely check out the Cobalt Q, get a pair of skates to match my new stick! :D

Thanks again!

What contest was this?

you've gotta keep brushed up on new gear threads on this side too JR. C'mon, you've rocked the urethane before. I know we're not as cool as the ice guys, but you gotta throw us a bone and make your presence felt every now and again :P

What contest was this?

They threw together some quick in the topic on the skates, nothing major.

Chad,

I'm never writing anything nice about you on the NARCh site again..(wait, probably never did)

your friend

Jim A

Chad,

I'm never writing anything nice about you on the NARCh site again..(wait, probably never did)

your friend

Jim A

What did I do this time? :blink:

I thought Walt just asked a couple questions and the people who sent in the right answers got a chance to win the stick. Inline isn't my strong point so I stay the hell out of here for the most part.

Chad,

your friend

Jim A

I thought Walt just asked a couple questions and the people who sent in the right answers got a chance to win the stick. Inline isn't my strong point so I stay the hell out of here for the most part.

I think it was directed at Chad Seibel

Chad,

your friend

Jim A

I think it was directed at Chad Seibel

I'm just used to people screwing up my name.

What contest was this?

you've gotta keep brushed up on new gear threads on this side too JR. C'mon, you've rocked the urethane before. I know we're not as cool as the ice guys, but you gotta throw us a bone and make your presence felt every now and again :P

I retired from roller 7 yrs ago...

I'm beginning to get that itch back.

Working on MSH Detroit out of Wixom. Stay tuned.