Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

D-MaN88

Good songs?

If you want Dave Matthews stuff to pump you up don't listen to Two Step, listen to Last Stop, Halloween, Don't Drink the Water, What You Are or All Along the Watchtower.

yea Last Stop will pump you up, also Minarets, JTR, Sweet Up and Down, Drive In, Drive Out (Red Rocks), they're the best imo to pump you up

Mack, I finally checked out the Killers after hearing you promote them so much. They're awesome, I'm going to pick up their CD today with my poker winnings.

Mack, I finally checked out the Killers after hearing you promote them so much. They're awesome, I'm going to pick up their CD today with my poker winnings.

Excellent call, I never thought new wave-ish cheese would sound so good.

Did you find that at Best Buy? I got it there for $5 when it came out and figured it wouldn't be a loss either way, if only for one song.

No, Borders. Its normally $10, but there was some 20% student discount I didn't know about. My buddy told me its like $6 or $7 at Tower Records.

If you want Dave Matthews stuff to pump you up don't listen to Two Step, listen to Last Stop, Halloween, Don't Drink the Water, What You Are or All Along the Watchtower.

yea Last Stop will pump you up, also Minarets, JTR, Sweet Up and Down, Drive In, Drive Out (Red Rocks), they're the best imo to pump you up

I don't think Minarets or JTR pump you up, SUAD maybe because of that kick ass Roi solo at the end. I think Too Much, Rhyme and Reason, and Hello Again would pump you up more.

Slipknot-pulse of the maggot

INFLAMES- bulletride

INFLAMES-satellites and astronauts

INFLAMES suburban me

slipknot-my plague

Nirvana-pennyroyal tea

Nirvana- you know your right

modest mouse-bury me with it

slipknot-liberate

slipknot-the blister exist

blink 182-violence

blink 182-easy target

Slipknot-pulse of the maggot

I have to agree with that one. Nothing like air raid sirens to start off a song.

Linkin Park - From the inside

Linkin Park - Pushing me away (reanimation remix)

Linkin Park - Don't stay

Linkin Park - Figure.09

Linkin Park - Pts.of.Authority

Linkin Park - by myself (reanimation remix)

Linkin Park - Breaking the habit

Linkin Park - Crawling

for getting pumped i love the first half of Till I collapse by eminem, i just sit and concentrate on the words with my eyes closed, Lose yourself by eminem works too.

I don't think Minarets or JTR pump you up, SUAD maybe because of that kick ass Roi solo at the end. I think Too Much, Rhyme and Reason, and Hello Again would pump you up more.

JTR's end jam is sweet, and minarets from 1992-1998 are amazing and really it really pumps me up, hello agian is great too, and so is joyride, but i dont thing R&R is really pump up song, dancing nancies from red rocks is though, the jam mostly, also tripping billies, watchtower from rr, and too much like you said..

Give Up The Ghost is good, try the song, A.E.I.O.U. Pretty much any Slipknot, Alexisonfire isn't bad, but not great. Some From Autumn to Ashes songs are good, but a lot of their songs have slow parts which kinda ruin the mood. That's all I can think of at the moment/

I'll be a monkey's uncle, not every German loves Hasselhoff. There goes my old thesis paper.

massive roofles,

try listening to David Hasselhoff - Du (its from euro trip ;)

velvet revolver-slither

guns n roses-perfect crime

van halen-unchained

misfits-dig up her bones

van halen-aint talkin bout love

motley crue-wildside

van halen-top jimmy

van halen-panama

van halen-hot for teacher

metallica-ride the lightning

metallica-enter sandman

metallica-seek and destroy

metallica-master of puppets

metallica-blitzkrieg(my dad likes this one for the warm ups for my team)

judas priest-you got another thing coming

alice cooper-feed my frankenstein

aerosmith-walk this way

beastie boys-fight for ur right(another one of my dads favs for warmups

guns n roses-you could be mine

led zep-communication breakdown

led zep-whole lotta love

billy idol-rebel yell

motorhead-the game

motorhead-ace of spades

motorhead-speadfreak

scorpions-rock you like a hurricane

i like slower songs to help me focus too

guns n roses-dont cry

guns n roses-november rain (my personal favorite)

guns n roses-knockin on heavans door

led zep-stairway to heavan

misfits-saturday night

great white-rock me

blue oyster cult-im burning for you

blue oyster cult-dont fear the reaper

van halen-dreams

van halen-ill wait