Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

D-MaN88

Good songs?

Mas Tequilla

Black flag - King's X

Dogman - King's X

Shakin' the blues - Screamin' Cheetah Wheelies

Sister Havana - Urge Overkill

Seether - Varuca Salt

Rocks - Primal Scream

Black Betty - Ram Jam

Hey mack i just downloaded that star flight song, its brutal how can u listen to that

Because I'm not just def, but also tone deaf.

Also, I did search on a topic like this and didn't find anything.

Hey, if you pretend having done a search, you must have done it wrong:

http://www.modsquadhockey.com/index.php?showtopic=1560

@all: please note that when performing a search, the default is "search post from 30 days ago and newer". So anything older than 30 days will not show up. Please choose a longer time-span when performing a search!

My sugguestions in that old thread are still my favs. SUM 41 is catching up big time with GOB, though.

If you want Dave Matthews stuff to pump you up don't listen to Two Step, listen to Last Stop, Halloween, Don't Drink the Water, What You Are or All Along the Watchtower.

I like to listen to some of the westling theme songs. The one I like the most is Triple H's theme song. The other one I like is John Cena's "Word Life".

While were on the topic of music, can any one tell me what this song is called.

Lyrics: "She only likes me when i'm high, Shes always tryin to get me stoned. She wants to see me in the sky, and to have me there alone."

While were on the topic of music, can any one tell me what this song is called.

Lyrics: "She only likes me when i'm high, Shes always tryin to get me stoned. She wants to see me in the sky, and to have me there alone."

Type that in on google and after you write it put lyrics, it will come up.

Edit: I even did it for you this time, just to be nice. It's by KRS-one and it's called Perhaps she'll die

To get Pumped: Metallica 4horsemen, master or puppet; Slayer raining blood, angel of death; Kiss detroit rock city; Iron maiden aces high, the trooper; michael angelo, no boundries, speed kills(they are simallar).

To chill after the game: eric clapton, tears in heaven; guns n roses, sweet child of mine, civil war.

To get pumped up

Alexisonfire there intire new album. Accidents, Get Fighted, etc. There new album dosnt have as much screaming as the last.

Wow.....................Alexisonfire.............when i listen to that i have to try and convince myself not to hang myself. Either that or turn it off before my ears start to bleed.

Drowning Pool: Bodies...GREAT.

Isn't that song on wrestling?

it possibly could be MADE for that but think about the lyrics....let the bodies hit the floor, could easily be applied to hocket. :D

Anything with Nate Dog in it is pretty good.

Warriors remix- Loyd Banks, Eminem, 50 Cent, Nate Dog

As for rock, I dont really like rock but Three Days Grace- I hate everything aobut you is pretty good.

Anything by AC/DC; except for Caught With Your Pants Down off of Ballbreaker. Took me a while to forgive the boys for that waste of time.

Guess Who - No Sugar Tonite/New Mother Nature

Led Zeppelin - Dazed and Confused or Whole Lotta love (or anything from them, just awesome).

I could go on for ever.

Wow.....................Alexisonfire.............when i listen to that i have to try and convince myself not to hang myself. Either that or turn it off before my ears start to bleed.

I guess you havnt heard the new stuff, Give Accidents a listen to.

I haven't looked if anyone said these but song 2-blur is great for getting pumped. Also one that used to get us(my team) really pumped when it was popular was Lose Yourself-Eminem aswell as the Rap Superstar (prizefighter remix)..but i stick by "where da hood at?"-DMX like i said b4.

Existentialism On Prom Night - Straylight Run

Fireman - Jawbreaker

Mrs. Jackson - The Vines

100% - Sonic Youth

raise up (North Carolina) by Petey Pablo is a sick pump up song. So is 99 Problems, by Jay-z...sick beat, great pump up. Last good one is This Means War, by Busta Rhymes.