Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

J-Shera

Amazing cars done in photoshop

If you are telling me that the guy completely "painted" and used other tools to make those cars from scratch, I am truly amazed. He should totally go get a job as a car designer.. if he does this on his spare time, imagine what he could do if he had many hours a day for a job!

no he didnt :)

Well the first one he said he brushed the whole car, and I belive him. Also that guy made a body kit in photoshop and a company actaully contacted him about making it a product and now it is.

wow

this guy has amazing skills but poor taste :( i wanna see some nice, sleek cars, not gaudy plastic rice rockets

Actually Vapor, despite your amazing knowledge of computers, he/they did airbrush them completely.

Iacoski aka IAC actually did completely airbrush those cars. Hes from somewhere in poland, and says he countless hours on his airbrushing. Its incredible what this guy does.

Pete @ digimods is also pretty good himself.

Although IAC is quite amazing, he's not the best car airbrusher out there. Glacius is by far the most insane car airbrusher out there.

BTW that grey-ish Lancer Evo was done by a 14 year old kid. pretty sick

The best "photochoppers" are here