Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

li7039

Gomez almost out of XN10s

Gomez has been switching stick lately he used a R8 and a S17 last week and last night he was using a 10.0c. Looks like he is going to be like Kyle Wellwood with his XN10s

I'll gladly split a new batch with him. I'll have to ask how many orders they want to make up some more.

They should make him up some special orders, if it's a numbers thing I can get a small group of guys to piggie back on the order!

Seriously, I want more xn10s. :(

I always wanted to know why TPS stopped making the original XN10. Just keep the same stick, but update the graphics. I cant think of 1 person I know that has used the stick and did not like it.

Among a few other excuses, they claim that the materials were too expensive.

Was the Response Armor the last to use the XN10 material?

one of the last if not the last, I'm really not sure. Chadd might have an answer for us, the XN10s are his babies. I'm sure he had to be checking out more shafts than just R2s.

Among a few other excuses, they claim that the materials were too expensive.

Was the Response Armor the last to use the XN10 material?

there are shafts called "response xn10"s (available for retail outside north america i think) that are claimed to be the same as the RL xn10.

i have laid my hands on them and could purchase them, but i felt that they were a bit different from original RLs. I haven't actually used them, so i really can't say more than this, but they seemed a bit heavier and a bit stiffer.

Just out of curiosity, is the xn10 a universally renowned stick in the hockey community or is it more of an underground favourite among people who frequent this message board?

Just out of curiosity, is the xn10 a universally renowned stick in the hockey community or is it more of an underground favourite among people who frequent this message board?

It's a fan favorite here @ MSH.

This place IS the hockey community :D

http://img93.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00054my.jpg

Although this pic is almost 3 years old. It should tell you how much I liked the XN10, I wish I still had some left. Still trying to find some more, but I havent been able to find any LH P19s in a stiff enough flex.

I too have finally broken my last XN10, as well as my last vapor XV shaft.

I just haven't been able to find anything I've liked as much as those 2 sticks.

Guess I'll have to wait for the S17 to come in.

whbd18 Posted Today, 12:30 PM

QUOTE(jonow3 @ Jan 28 2008, 08:59 AM)

http://img93.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00054my.jpg

Although this pic is almost 3 years old. It should tell you how much I liked the XN10, I wish I still had some left. Still trying to find some more, but I havent been able to find any LH P19s in a stiff enough flex.

Have you been able to find any in whip flex? I've been searching for months for left handed XN10's in whip flex with no luck.

Have you been able to find any in whip flex? I've been searching for months for left handed XN10's in whip flex with no luck.

Hockey World has XN10 Adrenalines Left Whip. Morrow and Nash in Grip and Sundin in nongrip