Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Karly14

Taping the Blade

I;ve never really paid much attention to players sticks when watching NHL games, but now that i play ice, I find myself doing this a lot more.... I ahve noticed that some players seem to tape their sticks in a way that completely covers the toe.... I assume this is for more control...toe drags etc....

Does anyone here do this?

I do it to try to prevent the toe from chipping

I;ve never really paid much attention to players sticks when watching NHL games, but now that i play ice, I find myself doing this a lot more.... I ahve noticed that some players seem to tape their sticks in a way that completely covers the toe.... I assume this is for more control...toe drags etc....

Does anyone here do this?

I do it to try to prevent the toe from chipping

I tape the toe as well. Not really sure why, just something I've always done.

I have done it since I was little. I have tried different tape jobs. for some reason I feel I have more confidence with it taped over the toe... It might see a little odd but that is my feeling on it. oh and it looks like you know what you are doing lol it is all PP