Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Speed Demon

Eagle vs. Sande

well we have the best warranty on gloves in the biz. and we are the only company in the biz that has a palm warranty. so i do not know what else to say. we stand behind our stuff.

Actually my eagle glove came with a warranty card for the palms. I don't know how long it is valid for though...my lhs shop said they will repair them if they are not over used. :)

My friend's new Eagle's also have a palm warranty. They are the SlimFit Fusions, but they also have goatskin palms, so that might be the reason they have a warranty.

Yeah mine are also goatskin palms, but I was looking at the same x70s with nash palm and they had a warranty card also.

we have new pricing structure coming that will be much more competative and a glove with multiple trigger fingers.

Isn't it a bit too much to have more than one TF? I love having it on my index finger, but I don't see point using it anywhere else (or it has to be something very new and innovative).

we have new pricing structure coming that will be much more competative and a glove with multiple trigger fingers.

Isn't it a bit too much to have more than one TF? I love having it on my index finger, but I don't see point using it anywhere else (or it has to be something very new and innovative).

Improving the flex on fingers makes more sense than multiple TFs. Multiple TFs actually doesn't sound like it would be properly protective.

Yes, I can get them cheaper. However, that store is currently out of stock and the difference wouldn't be all that much, I might get a bit below 200. I can get them way cheaper if I get them off ebay too. Generally speaking, in New Brunswick, you are hard pressed to find Eagles at a cheap price.

Sorry to go off topic but I got X80's in NB for $160. BLack GOld Black just the way I wanted them. All you have to do is shop around! I've never tried Sande's but I'm in love with my Eagles.

Where did you get these gloves for this price?

Actually my eagle glove came with a warranty card for the palms. I don't know how long it is valid for though...

I think mine came with a 60day warranty.

My friend's new Eagle's also have a palm warranty.  They are the SlimFit Fusions, but they also have goatskin palms, so that might be the reason they have a warranty.

the goatskin is the reason it has a warranty

Improving the flex on fingers makes more sense than multiple TFs. Multiple TFs actually doesn't sound like it would be properly protective.

Exactly, I can see some fingertips taking some punishment...