Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Speed Demon

Eagle vs. Sande

as far as im concerned sandes beat eagle in every catagory, i think there just a better glove period.

I don't agree. I had some sande 980s and they lasted only little bit before the palms got wrecked and the glove was just prety much shot. I have had a pair of eagles and they lasted me all of last season, and should be good for this one as well. I also have another pair of eagles I use for summer AAA and after using them for this summer, they still look brand new and the palms are still soft.

as far as im concerned sandes beat eagle in every catagory, i think there just a better glove period.

I absolutely disagree. I find quite the opposite. Eagle has better workmanship, higher quality materials and higher quality standards than Sande in my experience.

Eagles are expensive gloves, but you do get what you pay for as far as their quality goes.

just to let you know we all buy our materials from the same suppliers. palms, nylons leathers, i know where they get there stuff and they know where i get mine. trust me there is only a handful of raw material suppliers and all of us buy from them, except gloves offshoe, all gloves that are made in canada i assure you we all buy from the same material suppliers...

just thought you should know.

just to let you know we all buy our materials from the same suppliers. palms, nylons leathers, i know where they get there stuff and they know where i get mine. trust me there is only a handful of raw material suppliers and all of us buy from them, except gloves offshoe, all gloves that are made in canada i assure you we all buy from the same material suppliers...

just thought you should know.

That's true, but just because you buy the materials from the same supplier doesn't mean they're the same grade. The palms for instance (nash) are obviously a higher grade material (thicker, better consistancy) on eagles than the ones on the Sandes.

there are two snynthetic palm material to buy one is called Nash and the other is called glove palm. two different supplies.it is the most expensive part of the glove. they come in one thickness. everything else is used for the pros.

something else to add to the equation is the manufacturing process. They could be the same materials, but it doesn't matter if they are put together poorly. Just a note, I'm not dogging Sande, I have a pair of eagles, and love them, I've never used sande gloves.

well we have the best warranty on gloves in the biz. and we are the only company in the biz that has a palm warranty. so i do not know what else to say. we stand behind our stuff.

I've never felt that they're overrated (never used them for an extended period of time), but I think they're definitely overpriced. I can get a pair of HGTs for $90, $40-60 cheaper than Eagles and I prefer the fit of the HGTs greatly.

that's a lot dude, you can find them cheaper than that.

You do realize he's talking about Canadian funds right?

Generaly speaking they are a bit expensive. The HGT's and M-1's are both great gloves that are generaly $50-$60 US cheaper. I did get a pretty good deal on mine though, 2003 x80's with goatskin palms for $120 shipped.

Yes, I can get them cheaper. However, that store is currently out of stock and the difference wouldn't be all that much, I might get a bit below 200. I can get them way cheaper if I get them off ebay too. Generally speaking, in New Brunswick, you are hard pressed to find Eagles at a cheap price.

we have new pricing structure coming that will be much more competative and a glove with multiple trigger fingers.

Yes, I can get them cheaper. However, that store is currently out of stock and the difference wouldn't be all that much, I might get a bit below 200. I can get them way cheaper if I get them off ebay too. Generally speaking, in New Brunswick, you are hard pressed to find Eagles at a cheap price.

Sorry to go off topic but I got X80's in NB for $160. BLack GOld Black just the way I wanted them. All you have to do is shop around! I've never tried Sande's but I'm in love with my Eagles.

well we have the best warranty on gloves in the biz. and we are the only company in the biz that has a palm warranty. so i do not know what else to say. we stand behind our stuff.

Actually my eagle glove came with a warranty card for the palms. I don't know how long it is valid for though...my lhs shop said they will repair them if they are not over used. :)

Actually my eagle glove came with a warranty card for the palms. I don't know how long it is valid for though...my lhs shop said they will repair them if they are not over used. :)

My friend's new Eagle's also have a palm warranty. They are the SlimFit Fusions, but they also have goatskin palms, so that might be the reason they have a warranty.