Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lee92

intermediate vector

i'm in the market for a new stick this year and have narrowed it down to either the vector 110 becuz of its durability or a response/response plus becuz of the whip flex. i found an intermediate v110 kaberle the other day that was perfect height without cutting it and nice some good flex to it, and i was wondering if you broke the blade on one n wanted to turn it into a shaft, would it take senior or junior blades?

i'm in the market for a new stick this year and have narrowed it down to either the vector 110 becuz of its durability or a response/response plus becuz of the whip flex. i found an intermediate v110 kaberle the other day that was perfect height without cutting it and nice some good flex to it, and i was wondering if you broke the blade on one n wanted to turn it into a shaft, would it take senior or junior blades?

Nope, it's really messy on the inside. Easy_b97 did it though. PM him and maybe he'll tell you how to do it.

i know its tricky enough to get a blade in the vector shaft, i'm just wondering whether the intermediate would take senior or junior blades?

I think u should just go with the response plus i didn't like my old 110 alot it just had no feel to it.The 120 had a pretty good feel but again i wasn't very fond of it.

i know its tricky enough to get a blade in the vector shaft, i'm just wondering whether the intermediate would take senior or junior blades?

Oh, I see, it would make sense for it to take juinors, right?

I think u should just go with the response plus i didn't like my old 110 alot it just had no feel to it.The 120 had a pretty good feel but again i wasn't very fond of it.

Same here, I really didint like my V-120. I find that out of all the sticks i've ever tried, the only stick i could really "grip and rip" with is the inno 1100. Some of the others had the feel and kick, but there was just something missing (i.e. with my M-2)

I love the vapor XX, but that might be out of your price range if you want the vector or response plus. The great thing about the Vapor XX which i think would work with you is it has a lot of flex (the 87 I have is prob the same as the inter. Vector) and the corners are rounder than most so youget a great grip on the stick.