Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bruin88

Response Plus / Response xn10

whats the main differences between the response plus and the response xn10? Im getting a new stick this year and I was thinking of getting the stealth but i heard its not that durable and I should switch from easton to tps but i wanna know weather to get the plus or xn10.

i dunno if i'm correct, but the main difference between the two is that the xn10 has a more durable concaved shaft while the response plus has the original response shaft (i think). they both have the same blades. and also theres the price difference

lee92 Posted on Aug 9 2004, 05:47 PM

i dunno if i'm correct, but the main difference between the two is that        the xn10 has a more durable concaved shaft while the response plus has the original response shaft (i think). they both have the same blades. and also theres the price difference

actually the senior response+ does have the concave sides. the main difference is the xn10 graphite used on the xn10 (obviously) that decreases weight and increases strength.

XN10 has a concave, xn10 carbon shaft and a prepeg blade

R+ has a concave, graphite/aramid shaft and a prepeg blade

All senior models of the TPS's sticks this year will feature the concave shaft shape

Dispite the fact that the xn10 is lighter than the Response+, I find that the R+ is more balanced than the xn10.