Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MJDhcky9

Summer season injury enders

I was out a couple summers ago. I had a broken ankle, and was on cruches for 2 or 3 months. I had to go around Disney World in a wheel chair, but atleas I got to go to the front of all the lines there.

I was wondering if anybody is out for the summer like me...it sucks. Broken back vertabrae.

Hey, I'm taking A&P I right now and we just got done with bone structure so you piqued my curiosity. I gotta know, which vertebrae was it and how'd you break it?

I missed most of my summer season 4 years ago with a broken eye orbit (puck to the face). Now I wear a full cage.

I also have missed a 1 1/2 years with a torn ACL (didn't know what it was for quite a while) and then another year with another torn ACL (other knee).

Injuries suck.

Couple weeks ago at inline I was in net and did somewhat of a half butterfly, my knee just snapped in like this |_. Like the stuff you see on real tv... Ripped most of my ligaments, tore my cartilage, and dislocated my kneecap. I can walk now, been going to a physical therapist, hopefully I'll be back skating in about 2 more weeks.

Couple weeks ago at inline I was in net and did somewhat of a half butterfly, my knee just snapped in like this |_. Like the stuff you see on real tv... Ripped most of my ligaments, tore my cartilage, and dislocated my kneecap. I can walk now, been going to a physical therapist, hopefully I'll be back skating in about 2 more weeks.

How the heck are you going to only miss a month? Don't you need surgery for torn ligaments AND cartilage???

Well i am sure everyone knows about my broken thumb, I was training every day, roller once in a while, shooting pucks downstairs now I am set back for a month, It would have been nicer if it would have broke earlyer in the summer cause at this time I had in mind to start to train more frequently and about twice a day with my stuff downstairs. I am getting my cast on thursday and I will start to go to the gym on friday to work on my legs, abs and ass. When my hand is all ok, I will start to work on my upper body.

I'm out for summer. See topic thread:

http://www.modsquadhockey.com/index.php?showtopic=3717

It's no fun at all. My team is in the Championship game this coming Tuesday. We were 4-0-2 before my injury, then went 1-2-1 the last four games The only win was over the last place team that went 0-10. Pretty frustrating not being able to help the team. Hopefully we can pull it out, I want that t-shirt!

I was wondering if anybody is out for the summer like me...it sucks. Broken back vertabrae.

Hey, I'm taking A&P I right now and we just got done with bone structure so you piqued my curiosity. I gotta know, which vertebrae was it and how'd you break it?

Its in my lower back. Its called spondololysis. Its from hyper extending it i think

shattered my knee cap into 4 pieces and broke my thumb all in the same game. I only have 2 or 3 weeks until hockey starts again so it isnt that bad

i was out 2 seasons ago cuz the day before the first practice i broke my ankle rollerblading to get in shape.

Just recently my friend broke his fibula and tibia in football, so hes out til december maybe january.

well I have a problem that seems to come from my back (Upper left leg to be exact) it does not hurt if i skate or run, it only hurts if i bend forward or if i'm sitting an try to put my leg in the horizontal position... For the past two weeks i've been feeling my nerves going crazy and numbness in different areas of my body...

really skared right now and doctors are providing no help, they keep saying it's in my head...

Go see a doc, that usually helps. In this case a chiropracter could probably help the most but x-rays wouldn't hurt.

My wrists are bothering me right now. Because of all the shooting, wrist curls and tennis, the tendonitis is almost unbearable. the joints on the piky side of the wrist is freaking huge. Do they need to be removed? because that's usually where it hurts the most.

Last Saturday in my drunken rage I some how injured my chest....I'm thinking it's probably a rib injury as it hurts to take deep breaths or to rotate my upper body. I'm scheduled to head to the doctor on Monday to get it checked out.