Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fletch

If you could improve one thing about your game.....

It has to be slap shot and consistancy for me. My slap shot has always been below average and is not very useful to me or my team. Now for consistancy, I just need to work

Either the same confidence i have in practice as game or consitency

friggin high speed breakaways. I always choke. Penalty shots and shootouts I'm a lot better in, but I get all nervous on a full speed breakaway with people chasing after me and I always choke, or try too hard to get that extra step on the guy chasing me.

It's funny, I always hear that most people are better at game speed breakaways than on penalty shots and shootouts. But I think the adrenaline gets the best of me.

Yeah i know for me a full speed break away is alot easier for me to score

Better sportsmanship after going through two D-men, then pulling a triple deke to score my fourth goal of the game. :P

Other than that, I think I got this game figured out.

My thing would be my mouth....

I like to yap after penalties called against me, whether deserved or not!!!!

i am guilty for that too... lol i would change my skating. i am fast when i am going straight but i admire the guys who are shifty

This season I've improved my shot accuracy (I like to snipe :ph34r: ) and play-making skills.

This summer I want to pre-program some shifty moves into my muscle memory so I don't have to think about it in game situations.