Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eastonhockey_44

Needin New Hockey Gloves Any Idea's?

Another vote for the RBK 9K's. Most protective and comfortable glove I've had to date. I also have the Vapor XX's but I definitely prefer my 9K's. I get a better grip and actually am one of the few people that prefer the feel compared to the Vapor gloves.

I have two pairs of XXXs and love them. Light, comfy, and protective. You may even begin to see them at clearance prices when the XXXXs come out.

Call them. Purehockey.com also has them. Past that, eBay and Craigslist. And when you age on this forum, the buy/sell/trade section has or had a few. I haven't checked there recently.

Eagle's or TPS R8's.

Do you know what the R8 palms are made of? *shudder* :ph34r:

I'm sure you know but just to clearify. It's a palm very similar to a durasoft. It's kind of grippy.

For $180 you might as well spend the extra money and go full custom. Mine took about a month and I got EXACTLY what I wanted, no compromises. That is definitely worth the money. Eagle's retail gloves, in my opinion, are really only worth the money if you really like the fit and look. An extra $20 and I got nylon, single-layer MSH2 palm, MSH2 gussets, less logos(looks better IMO), stiched logos and added finger length.

Eagle's or TPS R8's.

Do you know what the R8 palms are made of? *shudder* :ph34r:

I'm sure you know but just to clearify. It's a palm very similar to a durasoft. It's kind of grippy.

We mightbe talking about a different R8 palm. I'm referring to the one that is made out of (allegedly) sheep calf hide.

Then we are talking about the same palm. And yes, it does have FFH stamped on it. The material is made from dead sheep calf(lamb) hide. Allegedly. Twas what I overheard our TPS guy say to my boss.

Nice info... I dont pay attention to what the palms are made out of as I do how they feel and how they perform. I really dont care if my glove palm is a microfibre or from a goat's nutsack, as long as it performs... and is clean, haha.