Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DarkStar50

ONE95 Skates, size 6

I particularly like where they recessed the stitching where the toe box meets the front of the skate. The black bumper has a channel for the stitching to sit in to prevent wear rubbing away the stitching as happened on my ONE90s. I tuck the tongue under shin pads so JR and I are going with two totally different looks!

Come on, you're too old to rock tongues out :)

But I must say, selling equipment for as long as I've been alive is pretty damn impressive. Hope you have 30 more.

I guess we're all just excited about the new skates so we're not thinking to go to the ONE95 thread. I know the pics on this thread made me salivate like one of Pavlov's dogs!

Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life son. -Dean Faber

I guess we're all just excited about the new skates so we're not thinking to go to the ONE95 thread. I know the pics on this thread made me salivate like one of Pavlov's dogs!

Actually, that would be Dean Vernon Wormer. Emil Faber was who the college was named for.

But I must say, selling equipment for as long as I've been alive is pretty damn impressive. Hope you have 30 more.

Tongues out was an 80s thing with the Daoust 301s!

In Saskatchewan, we call "tongues out" a "Dub-Curl" because of all the WHL players rocking the big tongue curled over.

Dean Wormer....Faber was the college

In Saskatchewan, we call "tongues out" a "Dub-Curl" because of all the WHL players rocking the big tongue curled over.

Each post just keeps getting better.