Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Speed Demon

V12 vs. XX

On the Vapor XX skates there is a red thing that is visible and is supposed to make it so there is more forward flex. First of all, do you think this works? Second, is there as much forward flex on the V12 as there is on the Vapor XX? More or less? Thanks

I would have to say that you can get more flex out of the V12 than you can get out of the Vapor XX. I have had both skates and could not get used to how stiff the Vapor XXs are/were. My V12s give my ankles to move a lot more and I fell like I have a lot more control over them.

uhh the vapors are gay and dont hold up, you should compare the 8090 and the v-12

No I agree, that is the most homo skate this side of Montreal

they red notch does nothing as far as im concerned. It actually got ripped off my first pair, and looks strikingly similar to a headphone jack.

uhh the vapors are gay and dont hold up, you should compare the 8090 and the v-12

Can you post anything without using the word gay? From some of the posts I've had to delete you seem a bit obsessed.

Can you post anything without using the word gay? From some of the posts I've had to delete you seem a bit obsessed.

The only reason some people use the word is to cover up their own blatent homosexuality.

No I agree, that is the most homo skate this side of Montreal

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

the red dot was to signify where the flex point of the boot was but once you ripped open the skate itself youd notive that the plastic piece in the back is the same as the 7000,vapor 10 and 8000 meaning the boot flexed much lower. actually it was abit above the subtalor bone

My right foot XX is having a date with a Graf 701 right foot now.

Im sorry to say this but, my XX is gay.. :blink: