Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ranger-#8

interesting auction

I'll post pics of my rebuilt M-1 later. It's as good as it ever was if not stronger. I haven't noticed any negative results from it, but the stick was not broken anywhere near the kickpoint.

you cant exactly weld composites. You'd melt them within a matter of seconds.

How bad could it possibly be that it comes with a 60day warranty?

M-1%20Fix-up.jpg

Here's mine. The description on ebay sounds alot like the guy who did mine. It's a little heavier now, but performance wise its great and it even kind've balances out the blade heaviness of the M-1. The black is the done-up part, the greenish colour is from the break by USPS.

so the vapor XX would not be the same weight then a regular??

by the way i dont think this will hold on or perform as well as a new stick because the place who he broke it is the kick point.....

anywayz but what i wanna know is(for 10 $ lol) did the weight will be different??

It will obviously be heavier

by the way i dont think this will hold on or perform as well as a new stick because the place who he broke it is the kick point.....

It should be Fine

anywayz but what i wanna know is(for 10 $ lol) did the weight will be different??

Yes it will be different

It will obviously be heavier

It should be Fine

Yes it will be different

haha :D nice!!!!! thanks for answering lol