Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

Finally gonna bite the bullet and buy L-2 unseen..

I've given up waiting for them to arrive at LHS by me so I'm gonna just buy through 1800faceoff and hope for the best. 1 question: I know the Hull is supposed to be an Iggy clone but is it really that close to it?

I guess I take it for granted that I live in a city that has a selection of great local hockey stores. Must be really frustrating not to be able to touch and feel what you're about to buy.

I guess I take it for granted that I live in a city that has a selection of great local hockey stores. Must be really frustrating not to be able to touch and feel what you're about to buy.

You have no idea

Actually, I have a few really good stores close by but for some reason the new Mission stuff isn't hitting those stores this summer. I've also found Vapor XV blades are tough to come by out here. Just a strange timing thing I think.