Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Biskitindabaskit

ack I need new gloves

I've used the Bauer 5000 98 model for 3 years now. (Ive had 2 pairs each lasting 1.5 years) Im looking to try something new. I always thought mine were light but I tried on some Muscogas the other day and they were just crazy light compared to my gloves. Ive realized now that my gloves are freaking heavy and they look like crap because almost all the paint has come off. (they were red at one time now they are like white)

What gloves would you guys reccomend?

The fingers on the retail HGT's are long so if it's simply a little added finger length your after a 14" may fit very well. Also, a search should yield a wealth of info on HGT's fit and functionality.

Pro Bionics were nice, a buddy of mine had them years ago.

Judging from the pics, the current TPS Response Plus gloves look like an evolution version of the Pro Bionics. If you look into TPS, I would highly recommend the Response Plus glove, too. Great mobility and protection and the digitech palm really gives a great grip.

I'm using R2s right now and they're nice as well, they seem to be a cheaper version of the R+.

Vapors XX or if you can t get the money try the XV they are as good as the XX with only small change.

They are the best gloves this year by many experts and me included.

I agree with Havok. There really isnt much of a difference between the XV's and the XX. I would suggest the XX's if you have an unlimited amount of money, but the XV's are just as nice.

the r2's are good for the price, but i felt i couldn't get great wrist mobility with them, so i opted to get the hgt's