Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ranger-#8

white novius available

I thought they were only available in Europe.

EDIT: I might sound dumb but I am just wondering what's the difference between Polarfiber and Soft Grip. I searched but nothing came up in the titles.

I thought they were only available in Europe.

EDIT: I might sound dumb but I am just wondering what's the difference between Polarfiber and Soft Grip. I searched but nothing came up in the titles.

Polarfibre is like a sandpaper grip and soft grip is more of the common grip from company to company. It differs a little, but its in the ballpark.

little bit off topic but those prices are ridiculous

I could be wrong, but they are a Canadian store so there prices are just converted. They have a disclaimer saying they will try to match any non-special price. There prices are competitive with your average Canadian LHS.

BTW the soft grip on the inno is awesome :) right between a synergy and a vapor in terms of grip and it lasts a while...(mine has only been waring in the corners)

little bit off topic but those prices are ridiculous

I could be wrong, but they are a Canadian store so there prices are just converted. They have a disclaimer saying they will try to match any non-special price. There prices are competitive with your average Canadian LHS.

It says US next to the prices

189 usd...um seem good...it about 250cnd

synergy grip are 250 plus tax...but since im not a inno fan i dont really know there price normally so i can't comment

but to me...it still sound good(i would prefer to try a inno product then a synergy at this price)

how much are 1100 !??in USD