Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

clarkstowncaps15

inno`s

i live in nova scotia, and i went to my local cleves source for sports, and the manager there called inno up and found that theres an inno distributor in canada and he's ordering me up an 1100 shaft. he said it'll be 139.99 normal or 149.99 with softgrip, plus 10$ for shipping. go to your lhs and see if they can do the same

I gave up on looking for Brand new Left handed Novius in 300 flex tapered shafts. Noone carries them and Inno says they still make them but they are no where to be found. Thank god for the R2 :)

Tomas

i called don mills source for sports yesterday like lee said to do and ive found that at the moment that place has the best selection of inno that ive seen/heard of anywhere at any time. give them a call or drop an email to see if they have yours justhockeysfs.com

just hockey is great. i got novius 1-piece sticks about three months before any other major retailer had them, and their selection was solid. that was a long time ago, however.

aarias19