Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mxihockey

RBK 6k Shaft

Was the 6k profeel shaft once a top of the line stick? Thinking about buying a couple because they're $30 right now. BTW I searched and didn't really find anything.

I bought on for 30 bucks the last time they were on clearance and Im gonna buy another this time. It's a very good shaft and a a steal at that price.

I read that the grip (Profeel) is too sticky. Is that true?

Thats really subjective.

Could be for one person, might not be enough grip for another.

Howdy,

this reply may come too late...

I use the RBK 6K shaft, and my other shaft is an Easton Z-Bubble Grip, and I totally prefer the Pro Feel than the Easton Grip. Less tacky and allows me to move my glove with less effort. The shaft you saw on the website is an older shaft, before RBK made the 7K. It's two years oldish. I picked it up from work because it was cheap and I needed a tapered shaft.

Unlike other shafts, which use graphite and kevlar in sheets, RBK used a graphite sock (no seam) in this shaft. Does it make a difference? I can't tell. At a cheap price, it's well worth it. I wished I lived in the US to get those deals.

Cheers

The 6k shaft is awesome, and I was able to snag two, shipped several months back for like $74 shipped. Dont hesitate, scoop these up if you have the chance!