Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

purepowerfit

advice on face shield

I have been using 2 different itech visors the last 6 months, I am having a hard time getting used to them and im thinking of going back to a full wire cage. Does anyone have any recommendations for full cages? Whats the best and easiest to see out of? Thanks alot

I love my Itech Titanium cage. It's super light, won't rust, and the color makes it easy to see the puck. The only downside is the price, but it will pay for itself if it lasts a few years.

i'ma have to agree with nyplaya

i went from 6 months with no cage/no visor to a itech rbe III and it took me just 2 pickups to get used to it

had to make the switch because the league i'm trying out for next year requires full cages X[

I got the Bauer 8500 oval wire cage and its the best cage i've ever used. The chin cup has a dri-fit liner which works pretty well. IW has the features listed here

I rock the 8500 as well. I do see a difference with the colour of the cage used- as I think that it isn't as distracting as black bars. But like stated earlier you get used to it to the point where you just see the puck and don't even notice the bars.

Also given that its about a third the price of the Itech Ti series, it's a much better deal B)

The 480 is good too, but I just liked the Oval more.

I love my Itech Titanium cage. It's super light, won't rust, and the color makes it easy to see the puck. The only downside is the price, but it will pay for itself if it lasts a few years.

agree 100%. best piece of hockey gear i have ever purchased

agree 100%. best piece of hockey gear i have ever purchased

+1 for the Itech Ti. It basically feels like you only have a helmet on, compared to other cages I've used, and good vision.

Ill Suggest an Oakeley Visor.. even tho they are tons more expensive.. they are awesome to wear.

+1 on this

basically stating the obvious, but oakley is so much better then itech in terms of being completely transparent - if it's clean you can't even tell it's on :)