Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MDE3

Tour G7 gloves

Looking for feedback on Tour's G7 gloves...maybe there was already a post somewhere and I missed it?

Love, Love, Love them... I want to get another pair (I'd like some of the red/white/blue ones). *Super* lightweight one of if not *the* lightest glove out there. Very flexible with great mobility. I really like them in case you haven't noticed... ;)

Great...my son will be trying them out soon..know he liked the feel from the get go. He may get to use them at the Euro Cup in UK this week.

They look and seem to feel about as loose as the Eagles, but maybe with more protection and a bit higher above the wrist too.

personally I feel they are a cheap imitation of Sande. Last time i checked they charge upwards of $100 for them. To me, thats way to high. $50-$75 would be better.

Um... Sandes are a cheap copy of Pulsar Pros which have been around for about 4/5 years... The G7 is just an updated pulsar for this/last year.

and sandes aren't exactly cheap either.

I think that those Tour gloves, Sande, Muskoka, and Rebellion gloves are all similar. They are all pretty light and comfortable. I may be wrong, but they all seem to be made at the same factory (same labels).

personally I feel they are a cheap imitation of Sande. Last time i checked they charge upwards of $100 for them. To me, thats way to high. $50-$75 would be better.

Um... Sandes are a cheap copy of Pulsar Pros which have been around for about 4/5 years... The G7 is just an updated pulsar for this/last year.

and sandes aren't exactly cheap either.

no, im pretty sure Gary copied his gloves off of a certain company based in Michigan....(Vau***)

The only thing that was "similiar" to the Vaughn glove was the thumb design on the Max-Q. And I think they are all made at the same factory. Ferland maybe?

The only thing that was "similiar" to the Vaughn glove was the thumb design on the Max-Q. And I think they are all made at the same factory. Ferland maybe?

If you look at a 720 or 980, they are exactly like Vaughn.

I believe they all used similar materials and very similar (if not the same) dyes from the same factory. Which is why they look so similar. Though of the three the Tours have very different backrolls.

The only thing that was "similiar" to the Vaughn glove was the thumb design on the Max-Q.  And I think they are all made at the same factory.  Ferland maybe?

If you look at a 720 or 980, they are exactly like Vaughn.

Maybe I havn't seen the right Vaughn gloves. The only ones I remember had the thumb like a Max-Q but the fingers were one piece and the pad between the thumb and backrolls that extends down the index finger wasn't split. The cuff looked different too. They must have been older gloves or something.

Little up-date...my son has been using them now since August, and absolutely loves them..his favorite glove of all time. Like was said above...incredibly light, flexible and comfortable, with almost no break-in time, as well as more than enough protection...something you do not think about until you notice a slash. So far so good.