Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hehatemefrisbee

Rothbury Festival

So I searched and couldnt find any topics about the Rothbury Festival, so I figured I would spread the word on here.

In Rothbury, MI, this summer, there will be a huge festival. Some of the headliners are Dave Matthews Band, 311, Widespread Panic, Snoop Dogg, and Phil Lesh & Friends. They just added Trey Anastasio to the roster, and now there are 3/4 members of Phish going to be there. And they play on the same day. Possible reunion? Could be epic.

Anyway, here is the lineup, and the link to the website. www.rothburyfestival.com

DAVE MATTHEWS BAND + WIDESPREAD PANIC + JOHN MAYER + 311 + PHIL LESH AND FRIENDS + TREY ANASTASIO + PRIMUS + THIEVERY CORPORATION + SNOOP DOGG + MODEST MOUSE + MICHAEL FRANTI AND SPEARHEAD + GOV'T MULE + SLIGHTLY STOOPID + STS9 + COLBIE CAILLAT + RODRIGO Y GABRIELA + THE BLACK KEYS + KELLER WILLIAMS WITH MOSELEY, DROLL & SIPE + YONDER MOUNTAIN STRING BAND FEATURING JON FISHMAN + CITIZEN COPE + THE DISCO BISCUITS + MEDESKI MARTIN AND WOOD + DEREK TRUCKS AND SUSAN TEDESCHI SOUL STEW REVIVAL + SAM BEAM OF IRON AND WINE + DRIVE-BY TRUCKERS + MICKEY HART BAND FEATURING STEVE KIMOCK AND GEORGE PORTER JR. + OF MONTREAL + ETOWN RADIO SHOW + THE DRESDEN DOLLS + GOMEZ + ATMOSPHERE + BRETT DENNEN + TAJ MAHAL + MIKE GORDON + ZAPPA PLAYS ZAPPA + CRYSTAL METHOD DJ SET + STATE RADIO + JJ GREY & MOFRO + THE SECRET MACHINES + RAILROAD EARTH + STEEL PULSE + BETH ORTON + THE WAILERS FEATURING ELAN + PERPETUAL GROOVE + JAKOB DYLAN AND THE GOLD MOUNTAIN REBELS + A3 + BETTYE LAVETTE + EMMITT-NERSHI BAND + INGRID MICHAELSON + LOTUS + KYLE HOLLINGSWORTH BAND + EOTO + PANJEA WITH MICHAEL KANG + YARD DOGS ROAD SHOW + THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS + SAGE FRANCIS + TEA LEAF GREEN + BASSNECTAR + PNUMA TRIO + BROTHER ALI + DIPLO + BOOMBOX + FLOSSTRADAMUS + THE JUAN MACLEAN + THE DYNAMITES FEATURING CHARLES WALKER + GREENSKY BLUEGRASS + DJ REKHA + DEAD CONFEDERATE + KRAAK & SMAAK + UNDERGROUND ORCHESTRA + DJ HARRY + PNUMA LIVE PA + TRAMPLED BY TURTLES + FOUR FINGER FIVE + MOTION POTION + DJ ROOTZ + FICTION PLANE + SOJORN + BUSDRIVER

I am attending all 3 days. I cannot way to see John Mayer, 311, Primus, Rodrigo Y Gabriela, Citizen Cope, Zappa plays Zappa, and Flosstradamus. It should be a very good time, solid well rounded lineup.

It was the scheduling. I'm pretty sure most people heard about the snafu with Kanye and how he's a big douche, but it wasn't bad. I just don't like comedians having sets there even if it's Chris Rock. Either way, both aren't going to be anything compared to Oxegen next month. Knock on wood.