Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

phantomowner27

09 CCM skates

The U+ skates are the hardest, stiffest skates I've ever worn. Though not straight out of the box - they got stiffer after they were baked actually. Been on them ten times and they're still not really....flexing :P

Sorry I forgot to update, I bought the V08's and these skates are awesome. Didnt hurt once breaking them in, I would def buy another pair of these. I like the tri-di chassis too, I feel I can get faster starts and better turning than my hilo but that may be just me.

Hey, sorry to bump this again, but I can't see the 08' vectors in person and I just wanted to double check before I picked up a pair on closeout.

Thanks.

I dont think the boots are the same but I could be mistaken.

Can anyone who knows chime in?

What are you looking for exactly? The last/fit/sizing is the same, some of the boot materials are a little different. Same toe cap, same quarter panel material, (metal mesh), ... the new one has a little different felt tongue, redesigned chassis...

Yes, very similar, but with slight differences...

Hope that helps!