Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

phantomowner27

09 CCM skates

I think those are some of the best looking skates CCM has come up with for quite some time.

Does anyone have any photos of the lower end models?

and...

Does anyone know what the price of the the V10s or V8s will be?

hi just goin' out on a limb here but I'd say that for the V10's around 400-430 online and for the the V 08's around 280-300 online.

Regards,

Nelson

All of the specs seem to be exactly the same as the RBK 9k, but with memory foam insted of the pump, so why a $60 difference in price? I wonder if the have done anything to help stop the threading issue from the RBK's...

Still a damn nice looking skate though...

That is one sexy skate, but the price...not so much. I just scooped up a pair of '08 model Vector 8.0 for $99!! Inline warehouse baby! Too bad there gone now. I know they had the 6.0 going for about $75 as well. I thought about holding off for the new line but could turn down a $350 skate for a hundred bucks.

Man I did the same thing, got a pair of 8.0's for $99 at inline warehouse. Love the boot but the flashy blue chrome I could do without. I ordered another Sprung frame from Keith so I will be changing out the frames when they come in.

Rick Henry

Man I did the same thing, got a pair of 8.0's for $99 at inline warehouse. Love the boot but the flashy blue chrome I could do without. I ordered another Sprung frame from Keith so I will be changing out the frames when they come in.

Rick Henry

If you could dye it black, and the springs and such blue, that would look awesome

All of the specs seem to be exactly the same as the RBK 9k, but with memory foam insted of the pump, so why a $60 difference in price? I wonder if the have done anything to help stop the threading issue from the RBK's...

Still a damn nice looking skate though...

what threading issue? you mean threading the bolt? or something else?

Rick Henry

If you could dye it black, and the springs and such blue, that would look awesome

Im sure someone did that on a pair of converted one95's ... maybe fletch? I cant remember.

I'm excited about the conversion. Just sent a money order off to Keith so the A-8's should follow soon. I haven't removed the Tr-Di chassis yet and I skated in them one time but man I just can't get used to anything else but Sprungs. I love the boot. It's got real good stiffness and the fit is great.

Rick Henry