Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

phantomowner27

09 CCM skates

All of the specs seem to be exactly the same as the RBK 9k, but with memory foam insted of the pump, so why a $60 difference in price? I wonder if the have done anything to help stop the threading issue from the RBK's...

Still a damn nice looking skate though...

what threading issue? you mean threading the bolt? or something else?

Sorry, threading was the wrong word there, stripping is the term to use

I really like the look of the boot in all of the new models. They should change the ice version to look more like those.

Rick

of course some nice skates come out right when i get my 9.9's... i really dont like them. i wonder if reebok is mad that they stole their chassis, or are they working together? i like the 8's. the 10's are way too expensive.

Reebok and CCM have the same parent company of Adidas, so they will share quite a lot between the two lines of skates

Those 6's would have looked a lot better if it was a black wheel with a blue-ish hub/core, maybe a bit of blue along the tendon guard and down along the eyelets. But hey, you can always change the wheels out...

Anyone got any of these? I'm personally thinking about getting the Vector 06 (price range). I have the PF2 and they hurt but are perfect for my big feet but what can you expect for 100$ skates. If anyone has a review pm me.

I'm excited about the conversion. Just sent a money order off to Keith so the A-8's should follow soon. I haven't removed the Tr-Di chassis yet and I skated in them one time but man I just can't get used to anything else but Sprungs. I love the boot. It's got real good stiffness and the fit is great.

Rick Henry

hi Rick, I'm just wondering how much are you asking for the tri-di frame, axles and bolts?

Regards,

Nelson

the tongues arent small, theyre just tucked into the skates a bit.

too small for me. I like the tongues on the 8's

Agree, love the tongues on the 8's, also i like that white accent or whatever on the vector 8