Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

phantomowner27

09 CCM skates

I got some new pictures I'll send to Nick to post tonight of all the skates. Still haven't been able to find anyone working at the booth with knowledge of when the skates are to be released...

I will say they look to be constructed much better than the old vector line. More stiff and lighter... but the logo does have a "V", not U+.

i dont think there actuly u+ inlines just vector 10 becaues if u look closely at the picture on the crome but where on the saktes it has the U+ symble it has a v like the rest of the range

but its not a clear picture so ... i dont know

if they are vector 10 and dont have the new stuff thats on the U+ then whats different about them than the vector 8's

the have the v there because they are v10 inline skates and not the u+ inline skate

i dont think there actuly u+ inlines just vector 10 becaues if u look closely at the picture on the crome but where on the saktes it has the U+ symble it has a v like the rest of the range

if they are vector 10 and dont have the new stuff thats on the U+ then whats different about them than the vector 8's

the have the v there because they are v10 inline skates and not the u+ inline skate

yeh thats what i was getting at , so is there gonna be a u+ inline

yeh thats what i was getting at , so is there gonna be a u+ inline

I dont know hopefully though

well, my friend tried emailing me new pictures from his phone but they came out even less clear.

I did find out that the skates will be released in August according the to kid working the booth.

Man, I wish they'd get away from the micro-bearing wheels. Or at least give you an option to mail the wheels and bearings back and get a refund or a set of 608 stuff.

But they look cool, and when it all comes down, looks always trump performance.

well, my friend tried emailing me new pictures from his phone but they came out even less clear.

I did find out that the skates will be released in August according the to kid working the booth.

sounds right the old stuff is going on closeout.

sounds right the old stuff is going on closeout.

i love closeout stuff...

Throw some white sprungs one them. Dirty looking skates.

Are the sprungs all they are cracked up to be?

Throw some white sprungs one them. Dirty looking skates.

Are the sprungs all they are cracked up to be?

If you take a look through the sprung thread, then it would definatly seem so

Pretty spiffy, JR. The V08's are the sharpest of the two in my opinion. They've got the white tongue, white chassis and black boot ala old school ice hockey skate, and unlike other inline skates, they don't overkill the white. Throw some white laces on them and they're perfect.

One thing I noticed, though. It looks like there isn't any felt at all on the tongue of the V10. What's up with that?