Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

Hasek out of trouble?

Guest phillyfan

Rest assured, if it was your ordinary average Joe, Hasek, and Kobe both would be in jail/prison.

I can't hold that in the same boat as Kobe's situation because Kobe's getting flack for hooking up with a skank. If we all had a trial for every skank we got with there'd be a need for even more dirty lawyers. I know I'd have some Gotti-like numbers for court appearances.

Guest phillyfan

You're wrong there, if we all had a trial for every skank we got with, it wouldn't be a crime anymore.

It's not a crime as is, unless you count getting carved by friends a punishment. My closing statement would just be: "She was asking for it your honor."

Sometimes a guy just deserves to get charged though for allowing some particularly hideous skank the chance to procreate.

I think this is the end for Hasek in North America. He wanted no part of a return to the NHL until they Re-opened his case, and they came after him. Now that it's seemingly over, I'd say he's as good as gone now.

Umm.. I don't see anything remotley involving Hasek sleeping with some dirty skank on that link. It's about rollerhockey.

Keep looking, you won't find it. I was just contrasting and comparing the two cases.