Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blues_91

Which shin pads?

Looking for suggestions for new shin pads. I'm a short guy not done growing I need a 13" shin pad and don't wanna pay more than 100 cdn.(still in junior size). I want a shin pad with lots of protection, but not to bulky, and I want something with a floating calf wrap. I've been to a few shops but the only ones around are the 852s, Pro tacks and Synergy. If there are any other shin guard to be considering can someone please suggest it?I may also go for some Jofa 7500.

Synergy's are nice, I'd also take a look at Bauer 8000s. They are a good pad. A little bit bulky though, not too bad. Take a look at the Synergy's and the 8000s, they are both really nice.

Synergy's are nice, I'd also take a look at Bauer 8000s. They are a good pad. A little bit bulky though, not too bad. Take a look at the Synergy's and the 8000s, they are both really nice.

Those are both way out of the price range he's looking at.

$76.94 right now according to XE.com

Back on topic, you may want to consider one of the brands that has senior pads in 13 if protection is the most important thing to you.

If Bauer Vapor 10s didn't have caps that liked splitting in two, they would be the ultimate SG. Being able to get custom length instantly is such a luxury to me since I tend to go through a lot of different skates and I can adjust accordingly.

Synthesis pads are sweet dude. Only like $60 US. Dollars, if you like Synergy's check out Synthesis's. They are THG btw.

i got my 8000s for 80us i dunno about you guys...thyre a great pad if you have the cash alot lighter than they look too and great protection.

i have bauer shift(SMU) it like a supreme 7000 i paid 105$CND and there 16''

you can try the bauer supreme 6000...

before buying my shift i had hespeler xtreme9sometinhg like that) for about 40CDN senior size...and there great(i'M playing Bantam AA full contact so yes there great)

what i wanna mean is ...you dont need to pay big price to get good pad...60cnd and they will do the job!!!dont need the top-end pad to play good!!

Easton Ultra Lite, Bauer 6000, Bauer 2000, maybe even a sher wood, 5030, we have 7700's at my shop that are really nice, and really inexpensive. fit is the most important thing, what have you been wearing?

If you like the synergys you might want to try last years airs which are just a bit different. I have the pld's from last year with the same floating calf on the 03 airs(which is better than the calf wrap on synthesis) but i dont knoww if those were a smu becasue i havent seen anyone else have them but i do recommend those 03 airs.

I see.

BTW, I got my 8000s in today, tried them and if you have the $$$, I'd reccomend them, very nice.

I had some 14'' ultra lite shin pads but they were to big so i returned them and my lhs doesn't have 13' are there any similiar?maybe i'll go for the bauer 6000