Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

TPS R10 lineup

for some reason the cuff on the trapper just doesn't look right. It almost seems too boxy or too small. The graphics on the sticks look pretty sleek though.

They're pretty nice--not too flashy, but I'm not looking for flashy at this point... Got mine (33" + 2" in white/black) from Simmons a couple of days ago. I wasn't too keen on the design at first, but it is growing on me. With just the two colors, they look really clean. I've spent the past couple of days adjusting all the RRS straps, thigh/knee risers, and trying to get the feel right, but haven't gotten them on the ice yet. They look like they'll give great 5-hole coverage--and I like the sliding toe bridge too. It might take some getting used to (stepped up from some OLD Velocities....), but I'm looking forward to it. More updates as they happen...

--K

OK... Got the pic of them up. Note that the Simmons version is the "superflex", which takes the one piece front that Lundqvist prefers, and adds an internal and external break to allow the top of the pad to flex around the knee.

img7393kx4.th.jpg