Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

always the need to be on the ice

Reebok Premier 3 Equipment

Also think the actual graphics look good. Something pretty simple and not very distracting. But that Reebok logo seems like its just pasted on there for brand recognition. No style to it at all.

I really like the new leg pad design, especially in that white/black/silver combo. And I agree with everyone else, the REEBOK looks like it was just slapped on their with no regard to style.

RBK should really be disappointed with their new line. It looks absolutely horrible. The Reebok logo looks stupid and the glove looks like a remake of the 1980s cooper version. It looks like the palm and the inside edge are stuffed with padding. Rbk should really think about this before they release this line.

rbks used to look fuckin sick, now they will just look like m-mart street hckey pads if they stay with those designs and spell reebok out like they have it....

Let's see how many pro's are actually using the P3 glove...

I'd say at least 1/2 f of them. What do you think they are going to use Bauer? 1/2 RBK, nearly 1/2 Vaughn, and the rest spread out between the other brands. Same as last season.

I'd say at least 1/2 f of them. What do you think they are going to use Bauer? 1/2 RBK, nearly 1/2 Vaughn, and the rest spread out between the other brands. Same as last season.

They can keep a PS1/2 glove with Reebok or no lettering. He's not saying jumping ship, just not taking the new upgrade. Same thing with Windows users keeping with XP instead of jumping to Vista on new computers- they don't only have Linux, Sun, OSX and Vista for choices.

They can keep a PS1/2 glove with Reebok or no lettering. He's not saying jumping ship, just not taking the new upgrade. Same thing with Windows users keeping with XP instead of jumping to Vista on new computers- they don't only have Linux, Sun, OSX and Vista for choices.

Exactly. Very few pro's ever use the new product. The merely have their existing model skinned with the newest versions graphics.

I really don't understand why they would change the glove... its been the same since the 580 series... and thats the way everyone likes it. These are gross and look like they should have a Large 9K slapped on the front of them instead of premier 3