Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vapor

Bauer Rep

yes i see ur points chadd and JR. it just seems like a hard knock life then. there has to be a good solution.

The more you educate yourself about a product, the better your chance of finding the right model for you. Far too many pro shop employees (and owners) have no desire to learn all about the new products. Increased knowledge doesn't mean more sales, it just means more work per sale. It's quicker and easier to just parrot whatever the catalog tells them.

Ahh, JR pimpin the Sande Skates

Sande doesn't make skates.

I believe JR was referring to Mission...

Sande Skates...hmmm....what a GREAT idea. :D

I LOVE my Sande gloves and pants....

I know, I know...too many players in the skate market, not gonna happen. A guy can dare to dream though...

Maybe Gary Sande could scoop up Brian's Mfg. and start making goalie equipment too...

Ahh, JR pimpin the Sande Skates

Sande doesn't make skates.

I believe JR was referring to Mission...

Are you sure, I thought Sande made the skates where your big toe dosent actualy sit in the boot, there is a little hole there, and it goes right threw the bottom of the boot to increase your skating stride. :rolleyes:.