Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iceburg19

best inline puck

hey everyone,

i got a decent paved area at a town park near me with some nets that I'd like to take up skating at. I was wondering if you guys had any recommendations for a decent puck that wont be bouncing all over for me.

thanks in advance:-)

Fooled around with the IDS puck for the first time on smooth concrete. I must say, it works pretty well but it doesn't glide like its on ice. It shoots wonderfully, the only issue is its a little tough to settle down when its rolling. The rink I was playing at wasn't completely smooth, but there's another rink in which I believe is fully smoothed out and will try it again there.

if you're playing three-bar, don't play with a sonic puck. Kid i know chipped his front tooth when a shot he took came back at him off the post. for three-bar, id use a propuck

if you're playing three-bar, don't play with a sonic puck. Kid i know chipped his front tooth when a shot he took came back at him off the post. for three-bar, id use a propuck

so a propuck isn't going to chip your tooth but a sonic puck is? o my.

hey everyone,

i got a decent paved area at a town park near me with some nets that I'd like to take up skating at. I was wondering if you guys had any recommendations for a decent puck that wont be bouncing all over for me.

The pro puck is nice for concrete or asphalt, I have one that I use for outdoors like that, it hardly ever rolls. It slides as well as a sonic or ids does on sport court.

The larger white plastic parts it has really helps. with those little bumps that ids and sonic have, they just catch the ground and flip around. the large contact surface area like that helps it stay flat.

hey everyone,

The pro puck is nice for concrete or asphalt, I have one that I use for outdoors like that, it hardly ever rolls. It slides as well as a sonic or ids does on sport court.

The larger white plastic parts it has really helps. with those little bumps that ids and sonic have, they just catch the ground and flip around. the large contact surface area like that helps it stay flat.

I agree with the concept, however i've heard that they white plastic inserts pop out easily...have you experienced that?

hey everyone,

I agree with the concept, however i've heard that they white plastic inserts pop out easily...have you experienced that?

Nope, hasn't happened to either of mine.

Does anyone know if there is a roller version of the "lit biscuit". I think i remember reading about it in a magazine

hey everyone,

I have...i took a slapshot and hit the post and it popped out..but other than it happening one time i've never had it happen again and the group i play with only uses pro pucks...our problem is that the plastic wears down haha

to the poster who commented on the scented pucks. i believe they were called "smelly pucks" or something of that nature. I enjoyed the orange, and mint flavored ones best. i was 12 when i played with them so i dont really remember if they were any good, however they did make my gear bag smell quite dainty.

Pro-puck is the best in my opinion. Also is heavier (or feels heavier due to drag maybe) than your IDS or Sonic pucks. The extra weight strengthens your stick handling and shooting, so when you play on ice the ice-puck won't affect your game as much. Or if you play with a sonic or ids, you will be wristing shots like a mad-man.