Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nj jester79

team needs new jerseys

I don't know if this is the best place for this, but I stumbled upon it, and its probably the best jersey ever, in my opinion:

2160506470057856121synexY_th.jpg

2793904140057856121BuHRkn_th.jpg

could most sublimated jersey companies do this? I'd imagine it'd be really expensive

ACE could do those, no problem.

$65 a shirt.

whats ACE's minimum? I'm half-tempted to do this for 3 on 3 spring league, like 6 guys on a team. Really I just want an excuse to have a hockey jersey with lederhosen on it, its so ridiculous, yet so cool. Kind of the german version of the tuxedo jersey

whats ACE's minimum? I'm half-tempted to do this for 3 on 3 spring league, like 6 guys on a team.

They have no minimum, so you're fine.

So it's still $65 a piece per jersey no matter how many you get? What about a first-time setup fee or anything like that?

So it's still $65 a piece per jersey no matter how many you get? What about a first-time setup fee or anything like that?

The more you order, the cheaper it is. I think you have to order something like 50+ jerseys to get them cheaper than $65 per.

No setup fees.

I even re-created that jersey in vector form for you, minus a few logos

66zv6h.png

Hey how did you get that?! :huh:

It turned out very nicely, the material is great, and it has underarm ventilation. Henry the owner/designer/manager (?) was great to work with throughout the process

Thanks ID!

It's not a one off, we changed our team name to Jokers Wild, and this is the first incarnation of our team identity. WE wanted something pretty bold and different, as such we took inspiration from this Joker outfit. . It looks even better up close, in person, lots of subtle details you can't see in the photo.

It's difficult to give you a price per, as the price is on a sliding scale, the more you get the cheaper. So would rather not say it's X amount. Try contacting Henry at Avida for a quote if you have a number of units in mind, he is super helpful sales@avidasportswear.com