Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Speed Demon

The Pros and their skates

:D So does anyone know if a lot of QMJHL or OHL or WHL players use Graf?

Hey Dexy,

Look at Fedorov, he wears Graf 703 and his skating technic is awesome...

Kovy, you just made my day. I forgot all about Fedorov. Thanks man.

I also find that the Graf 700 series are very stylish skates.

Grafs have been widely available in the US for quite a while. I got my first pair of Grafs back in 1985. I wore them for years and then after I left college started experimenting around. I'm now in my second pair of Externos and I doubt I'll be leaving CCM anytime soon.

700 Series are indeed very stylish. However, I am going to go with the new G Series. They won't be too much stiffer and if they are, 703s will be the answer.

Does anyone know what holder Federov has on his skates?

every pic i've seen of him, he's been wearing tuuks. but i haven't seen too many pics of him this year in anaheim, so he might of switched

can we just get one thing straight here....

the fact that fedorov is possibly the most talented skater in the whole has NOTHING to do with his grafs. he was just as good a skater when he was wearing those nike bricks.

lets not forget that fedorov was raised by the soviet union to be a hockey playing machine. a show on espn classics that profiled current nhl greats had clips of him doing backwards crossovers around circles on the rink like they were nothing when he was about 6 years old.