Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

korolyuk14

split finger eagles

You could get gloves custumized from Eagle and put split fingers on them. Except of the Paragons (new line of gloves from Eagle) you won't be able to find split fingers on regular and retail Eagle gloves. You might want to chek out eBay they sometimes have some pro stock gloves with split fingers.

not true. The Eagle Fusion's have split fingers. Im looking at a pair right now in my shop.

They don't show that as standard on the website.

Probably only JR will confirm this but I am pretty sure that the only Eagle glove that split fingers are standard on them is the Paragon.

EDIT: The only Fusion that I could see having split fingers on them are the the pro retail versions.

You already could get them customized like the NHL players had but they are releasing a Custom Pro version of the Eagle gloves, the obvious ones will probably take less time to get cause they will be more popular(Federov, TooToo, Alfredson, Bertuzzi-although I've heard that Bertz gloves were taken off the market because he didn't like the idea of people having gloves like his) but other less known players will probably have to be custom made so take up to 3 months to be done and delivered.

Yeah I noticed that in one of your posts earlyer in the week. I like the design of the Slovakian Eagles, the way the top of the gloves match the shoulders of the jerseys.