Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

D3nZ

Bauer Vapor XXX One Piece Pic

Great shots, I was curious to see Kozlov without his Ultra Lite or a Grip Lite when I saw him using a orange shaft I thought he went to a Si-core but those shots prove hes sticking to the Grip Lite.

Synergy, other players have a stick similar to that one but they are Synthesis with Synergy marked on them.

Synergy, Olympic edition. May be the new light one as well, hard to tell since all we can see is the paintjob and they've disguised things before.

i think 43%burnt got a pic of the XXX OPS and din't realize it - it was the one labeled "Samsonov with vapor XX with red decals" or something to that effect

damn they look pretty nice. i havent tried a bauer ops since the triflex, red one. was going to get the xx but i think i'll wait for the xxx.

damn they look pretty nice. i havent tried a bauer ops since the triflex, red one. was going to get the xx but i think i'll wait for the xxx.

It's blade heavy.

Felt like a brick was tied to the end compared to my inno 1100.

Used the xx twice and sold it. Back to ole' trusty...