Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mm705

high shots

kariya pro pattern is a really small mid curve wya smaller than iginla retail or any retail for that matter. basically no loft as well. the problem is getting better the only time i missed the net in my game tonite was on a one timer where i really felt the shaft whip alottt and ended up with me soarin it right into the goalies head while he was standin up, so basically a few inches over once again. im thinking about trying a stiffer stick just to see if that makes a difference, just one of the ones i have around the house.

It's pretty normal (at least for me) to feel my stick really bow when I am teeing-up a one-timer. Then again, I use whippy sticks, so it's normal for me to feel my shaft bow out alot on just about every shot I take.

I guess all I can say to help is "experement". It's the only way you are going to find something that really works for you. If you go through four or five different patterns and every flex imaginable and you are still having issues, then I would stop looking at the stick and start trying to do something different. Hopefully you find something that works for you before you have to question yourself; then you're bound to end up in an asylum ;)

haha the problem is its not even that bad i guess im just way too much of a perfectionist, expecting everything to be right in the corner every time. i scored twice last nite but had at least 2 or three other chances that should have been in. my problem is whenever i find somethin that works its breaks, as was the case with my kariya synergy.