Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gymmonster

2008 TPS Nash curve is the same as?

I've read, and this might be incorrect, but that the Nash curve for TPS was changed in for the 2008 sticks. I have the new graphic R8 lite with said curve and I can't get my hands on anymore R8/R10 at a reasonable price. I think I read somewhere that TPS has sold off their hockey division or has gone bankrupt and I'm hoping that there is a clone of this curve out there somewhere.

If there isn't a clone out there I guess ill do my best to stock up on the current ones left out there, but at 230-280 a pop per stick that's a lot of money to spend :S

any help would be much appreciated!

I think the specs of the curve are as follows:

Nash Mid-Toe Deep Open 5.5 Round Medium

nothing matches it in the pattern db :S

im sure the nash is the same as the easton sakic and rbk crosby(has changed alot so may be different)

sakic is a mid moderate 1/2" 5.5 round toe

just checked and according to the pattern db at the top the pre08 tps nash is the same as that

There is also the R6 with some letters at the end of it do not remeber what they were but I just looked at it last night it was $99 and it was a one piece and they had it in the nash curve I am in the same boat as you I ordered 2 of em.

Pre 08 Nash is a Sakic clone, the RBK Crosby and Sakic are near identical.

The closest I've seen comparing at the LHS to the 08 Nash is the Warrior Weight, but no real true clone out there. The 08 Nash is a slightly open heel so it's not the wedge Drury and clones are.

Pre 08 Nash is a Sakic clone, the RBK Crosby and Sakic are near identical.

The closest I've seen comparing at the LHS to the 08 Nash is the Warrior Weight, but no real true clone out there. The 08 Nash is a slightly open heel so it's not the wedge Drury and clones are.

I figured instead of starting a new thread that I would just revive this one. My stock of TPS R2 wood tapered Nash (pre-2008) blades is slowly dwindling (I had 15 at one point and now I'm down to two) and I can't seem to find any others. So, it looks like I'm going to have to switch to another brand/pattern. Does the TPS Nash still exist, just under another player name? Does TPS still produce tapered wood replacement blades? If not, what is the closest pattern in a wood/tapered blade that another brand makes? Thanks for the help!

I figured instead of starting a new thread that I would just revive this one. My stock of TPS R2 wood tapered Nash (pre-2008) blades is slowly dwindling (I had 15 at one point and now I'm down to two) and I can't seem to find any others. So, it looks like I'm going to have to switch to another brand/pattern. Does the TPS Nash still exist, just under another player name? Does TPS still produce tapered wood replacement blades? If not, what is the closest pattern in a wood/tapered blade that another brand makes? Thanks for the help!

I think TPS is done with wood tapered blades unlesss they're under the Sher-Wood brand. Try the Sakic/Hall Easton EQ50-SE16 blade.

http://www.hockeymonkey.com/easton-hockey-replacement-blade-synergy-eq50-wood-sr.html

Echoing SDCopp's post...

PRE 2008 Nash is a Sakic clone, or Sakic-ish.

2008-Present: Nash is a heel curve, that IMO, is closest to P106.

TPS Sakic clone became 119 MA Bergeron.