Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

firestud17

It took him like an hour and 45 minutes before he killed someone, I really hope I don't have to wait that long again.

Ha!...my buddy (a diehard Jack Bauer fan) said the same thing. We figure the flood gates are open now, I expect 5-10 more tonight.

www.bauercount.com

that has to be the best site ever

i don't think jack will let us down although i don't know how he'll ever top his vampire bite from season 6

I loved it when Tony said something along the lines of "you almost snapped my neck," and jack just calmly replies 'Yeah sorry about that." It's no big deal between those two to almost break your friends neck.

So glad I skipped class to watch it.

I wonder if he will ever be killed. You would think that no because if Tony con be reincarnated anything is possible with Jack.

I would knock the freckles off that.

:lol: :lol:

I think it's kind of jumped the shark,now that I'm getting older I'm kind of seeing how cheesy it is, but I still love it. I think I might just be the most contradicting person ever.

This is hard for me to say, and I know 24 has been farfetched in the past, but the plane thing was rediculous. That would be like hitting a bullet with another bullet. Other than that I think this is a pretty good season.

This is hard for me to say, and I know 24 has been farfetched in the past, but the plane thing was rediculous. That would be like hitting a bullet with another bullet. Other than that I think this is a pretty good season.

Not necessarily...I saw an episode of Mayday on Discovery where 2 planes were accidently flying at the same altitude and hit each other (not full on explosion, but clipped the wings)....if they are on a flight path, generally, they trust that flight path...and at the speeds they are going...they'd almost never see it coming.

Not necessarily...I saw an episode of Mayday on Discovery where 2 planes were accidently flying at the same altitude and hit each other (not full on explosion, but clipped the wings)....if they are on a flight path, generally, they trust that flight path...and at the speeds they are going...they'd almost never see it coming.

Yeah that is true but I don't think it could be planned and have it work out that well (for the terrorists that is...) . Seems like it would be just a crazy accident. One out of a million shot.

sp. edit