Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xstartxtodayx

Equipment storage for apartment living?

I am in a smaller apartment and what I do depends on the season:

Summer - Spread everything out on the balcony, bring in few hours later. I usually spray my stuff down with the anti bacterial febreeze stuff before bringing in

Winter - Spread out in the apartment - Yes, the apartment does have a funny odor for those few hours (I then have to air out the apartment after airing out my gear). I also spray that stuff down as well.

Thats funny because I would think in the winter it would be better to also give it a balcony spread, because in cold temps it may kill a few more bacteria - then after its aired out and frozen you could lay it in the in the bathtub for the big thaw/warmup - and turn on the air fan. just a thought

P.S. I bet you only date in the summer! Ha!

Ahhhhh....you got me! :P

I normally try and limit the number of visitors I have while the gear is out. Luckily my room mate plays as well (and his gear smells worse than mine) so on that front I am all set.

This is an interesting thread though - as I am currently doing some condo shopping.....so I may have to think of a better solution than making my place stink a few times a week.

In college my roommate and I aired our stuff out in the small amount of extra space in the mechanical closet/room of our apt where the furnace and water heater were located. I don't think most apts give you access to that stuff though.

man im lucky. our rink has 200 lockers, about 3 feet high and 2 feet wide, on on top of the other, throughout the "public" locker room.. got two of those, so after practice, thats where it goes.. :P

This is what I do when my gear is to be stored away.

Luckly I've always took my gear out of the bag and spread all over my room to dry -

so no stink to worry about. Alteast for now.

DSC05834.jpg

Turns into storage space. All was custom made with the help of B-In-Law

DSC05832.jpg

I had the idea of making my bed a big oversize speaker.

I like to listen to my tunes loud at times (it's a latin thing) :lol: .