Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RadioGaGa

AHL Skills/ASG on TSN

The Skills Comp for the AHL is on right now...and the game is tomorrow night.

It will be interesting to see how fastest skater/hardest shot compare to the 'big boys"

The NHL should do this 3-0 relay drill in the Skills Comp. It give the chance to be fancy, but also show off some ACTUAL in game skill.

I was impressed with the 14 y/o doing the lap in 15.5 seconds

Shit did he just go 4/4 for alos in the target shooting too?

Yeah, I was disappointed in the older kid, he got beat good by the 14 year-old.

a few years ago when the AHL all star game was in Manitoba, the 14 year old (code eakin, currently plays in the WHL) beat almost every AHL pro participating in the accurate shot comp.

I was impressed with the 14 y/o doing the lap in 15.5 seconds

Shit did he just go 4/4 for alos in the target shooting too?

Yeah, I was disappointed in the older kid, he got beat good by the 14 year-old.

Yeah he was atleast 2-3 years older than the other one and got beat in the fasest skater and hit zero targets

The NHL should do this 3-0 relay drill in the Skills Comp. It give the chance to be fancy, but also show off some ACTUAL in game skill.

Pretty sure the all star game's skills events did have a 3 on 0 event for awhile, maybe just a year though, around 2003 if I'm remembering correctly.

The NHL should do bring back this 3-0 relay drill in the Skills Comp. It give the chance to be fancy, but also show off some ACTUAL in game skill.

Fixed. Ha!